Friday, April 17, 2020

Original Movie



I had lots of fun through this whole project. This video is the last one we will make this year. Looking back on it, I am glad I took this class. I am also extremely happy with my group. at first, I was not sure how everything, and I mean "EVERYTHING" was going to go. I was pretty scared of acting and I was unsure that our group could make anything really special. But the state of this video should speak volumes on how we did. Everything has improved. The editing, the camerawork, the acting (if I do say so myself) has such a difference in the commercial we first filmed all those months ago. Our whole group was close at the beginning of this journey, but now we are even closer. we all had a hand in every aspect of this project. I now know how to edit competently. Editing competently has actually opened up a career in my eyes. It was tough, due to the looming threat of the coronavirus. Due to the virus, we could not meet physically for a long time. but thanks to technology we were able to fight through. I am happy about almost every aspect of the film. The music fits the scenes perfectly, thanks to my groupmates giving me good examples of tense music. The font strikes the eyes, Giving the viewer whiplash between that and the soft white background in the beginning. The visual editing gives the whole latter half of the movie a dark feel. Overall, I am extremely happy with the final project and would not have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment